Choose your lane, but remember: rules are for Peasants and the stakes couldn't be higher.
The sound of Winter's Knell rings true, As bells strike loud on morning new. A rumble from the village deep, Battlemasters desperate to earn their keep. And fair is fair cries the Queen from Court, Choose your poison and scream for gore. She then decrees for all and sundry, The MVP shall feed the hungry.
The Multi Vertical Payout Champions (MVP)
The Multi-Vertical Payout Championship (MVP) is a gloves off, bloody, brutal, festival of fighting. It removes a lot of the rules and regulations associated with normal Championships (just like the No Holds Barred) and is high stakes AF. Everyone is eligible. Everyone has multiple chances to qualify, with 448 Champions moving on to the Finals.
The MVP uses the new conditionals in TRV and is focused on Paid Tournaments.
All Champions are eligible for the MVP. Only Bloodbaths Class Tournaments are eligible. The focus is on Paid Conditional Payout Tournaments. A Champion can compete in any Conditional vertical FOUR (4) times; the fifth Tournament will lock them into that vertical. For example, if the Champion completes in four Double Ups, four Alternatives, four Mid-Tiers, and five Reverse Double-Ups that Champion will be locked into the Reverse Double-Up Stream.
Champions must compete a minimum of FIVE Tournaments to qualify but can compete up to 20 Tournaments, with the goal being to achieve the best streak of five Tournaments in a row.
- There are two (2) $1 Tournaments for each of the following Conditionals:
Normal Double UpsReverse Double UpsMid Tier PayoutsAlternate Payouts
- Traditional: Top 2 paid out, First place: 75%, Second place: 22.5%
- Double Ups: Top four places paid 24.375% each
- Reverse Double Ups: Bottom four places paid 24.375% each
- Alternative: 1st place: 50%, 2nd place: 25%, Placed: 11.25% each
- Mid-Tier: 3rd and 4th place both receive 48.75%
Leaderboards for all Conditionals except Reverse Double-Ups is based off and in order:
- 1.Total points based on scoreboards below
- 2.Highest for and against on damage
- 3.Highest non-special attack during the 5 tournaments
- 4.Highest special attack during the 5 tournaments
- 5.Coin flip by TRV Team if still tied
The Double-Up Reverse replaces highest with lowest points on items 2, 3, and 4
Seeding for the finals will be Serpentine Seeding, to give Champions who finish well on the Leaderboard the best opportunity to progress on to the next round of finals. Seeding is slightly different for different conditionals, per the below.