Comment on page
- 1.For this Trial, a Battlemaster can only earn points when two or less Champions are entered in a given tournament. This way, Champions/Battlemasters aren’t penalized for mistakes and no players are DQ’d based on those mistakes. There will be no disqualification due to strikes for this Championship.
- 1.Any sign of “teaming” (when 2 or more Barracks/wallets work together to increase a Champion/Barracks odds of winning) will result in a DQ for all barracks/wallets, at the sole discretion of The Red Village team (TRV).
- 2.At its sole discretion, TRV reserves the right to, at any point, rule on any form of play (including bad sportsmanship) which is intended, or could be perceived to be intended, to clearly game the Competition, Championship, Tournament or Event.
- 3.Any evidence of rule breaking is to be sent directly to the TRV team ONLY for investigation. In the interest of the community, please do not publicly accuse any members of the Community of cheating, foul play, bad sportsmanship, anti-competitive behaviour, or any other type of nefarious or perceived to be ‘wrong’ behaviour. Any unwarranted finger pointing in the community may result in you being disqualified, at TRV’s discretion, for bad sportsmanship.
- 4.TRV reserves the right to postpone or make any rule changes at any point during the Championship. Rule changes will usually be updated both in the Gitbook (https://the-red-village.gitbook.io/the-red-village/) as well as the Discord Channel named live-updates (https://discord.gg/theredvillage)
- 5.TRV reserves the right to add tournaments during the qualifying period if they believe it is in the best interest of the entire community at their own discretion.
- 6.If there is an outage which affects the whole TRV platform during the qualification period that lasts for more than 20% of the total Qualification time, the Qualification period will be extended by half the amount of time lost.
- 1.Anything less than a 20% loss or outage will not result in time being added on to the Qualification period.
- 7.If you do not enter your eligible Champion into a Semi Final, Prelim Final or Grand final 30 minutes before the relevant Tournament starts, TRV reserves the right to put in randomly selected fighter/s as a wildcard, which will usually be drawn from the team wallet. If the substituted Champion wins or comes second in a Semi Final or Grand Final, the highest ranked Champion on the Leaderboard who places in that Tournament will move into 2nd position and progress.
- 8.For avoidance of doubt no exception will be made for a Champion being made unavailable to compete in any Tournament, including for finals, through player action, eg. Summoning or 1v1 competition.